Protection of Personal Data
- The Parties grant each other consent to the processing, collection, storage and disclosure of all their personal data that they have provided to each other for the duration of this Agreement and the rights and obligations associated with this Agreement. Consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time; they remain in effect for the duration of this Agreement and the rights and obligations associated with this Agreement and for the 3 years after the consent revocation.
- The Parties have instructed each other on the purpose of processing and give their consent to the processing of all personal data provided in connection with the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement; the object of processing will be in particular the designation of parties (name, surname, company name), date of birth or birth certificate number, ID number, place of residence, place of business, registered office, contact details (telephone and e-mail contacts), bank account number.
- The data controllers are the parties, i.e. one party is the controller of data provided by the other party. The Parties agree that processing may be entrusted to another processor or person.
- The personal data of the Parties may be disclosed or communicated to the contractual partners of the Parties only in accordance with legal regulations.
- The Parties mutually declare that they will only use the personal data collected to the extent necessary and for the intended purpose, with which the Parties agree.
- The Parties declare and confirm by their signatures that they have been duly instructed on the right to be informed about the processing and the right to rectify personal data, the right to explain and remedy any defective situation, as well as other rights arising from them under the legislation and that they fully understand all the information and instructions provided.
- The Parties inform each other and declare that they
- will process name, surname, company name, date of birth, birth certificate number, ID number, bank account number, contact details (telephone and e-mail contacts), place of residence, place of business, registered office provided in connection with this Agreement;
- process some information because of their legal obligations and others because of the performance under the Agreement;
- will process the information obtained both manually and automatically;
- have the right to access, rectify or delete personal data;
- have the right to request a restriction on the processing of information and to object to the processing of information;
- have the right to transferability of information;
- have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the OPDP (Office for Personal Data Protection);
- they have informed each other of the principles governing the processing of personal data and that they have read and understood these principles prior to entering into the Agreement.